1. Measure Units: Meters / Feet
2. Display: TN/Anti-UV LCD display
3. Backlighting: LED
4. 4.6cm diameter Round transducer sensor
5. Depth Range : Max: 100m (328ft) ; Min: 0.9m (3ft)
6. Sensor Beam Angle: 45 degrees
7. Operating Temperature is from -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
8. Uses 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
Package Included :
1. Fish Finder Display
2. Sonar Sensor (Transducer) with 25ft cable
3. Removable Transducer Float with Rubber Stopper
4. Transducer Side-Scan Adapter
5. Stainless Bolt and Wing Nut
6. Neck Strap
7. Operation Manual
How to use the Sonar Sensor:
1. Toss the sensor and float into the water.
2. Attach the Side-Scan Adapter to the boat hull using the mounting tabs.
3. Attach the sensor to a handle, lower the sensor into the water.
1. It will turn off automatically if the depth display reads "---" continuously for 5 minutes.
2. The transmitter is waterproof, but the receiver (unit with screen) is not waterproof, so please do not submerge or spray the fish finder screen with water.
3. It can not be used to detect bait fish(motionless) or fish that is smaller than 10cm.
4. When use this fish finder on moving boat, please make sure the moving speed is slowly (lower than 5 mph).
5. The product can only show you where the fish are. It can not show you how big the fish are, but you could adjust the Sensitivity setting. When the Sensitivity is high, it will show you both big fish and small fish; when low, it will only show you the big fish.
6. Extremely cold weather will impact the performance of the product. It is suggested that you keep the unit in temperatures above 0 degrees during operation.
7. Strong waves, suspended matter and muddy water,will affect the performance.